Friday, December 11, 2009

Pretty Little Things: I'm Dreaming of a Red Christmas

Christmas is my hands down, favorite holiday of the year. I love the spirit of giving. I love the family bonding. And I loooooooooooove my Christmas tree. Every year, I get super excited trying to think about the theme of the tree for that particular year, and this year was no different. Well this year inspiration knocked me the heck out and had me seeing RED. Red lights, red ornaments and red wrapping paper. Red, red, red....

So to share in my joy of my favorite time of year, I put together a red inspiration board for your perusal.



How did you decorate your tree this year?...

Credits:

Gown (unknown); centerpiece (The Knot); votives (The Knot)

bouquet (The Knot); ornament (unknown)

flutes (shopforwedding); shoes (designer wholesale sources); centerpiece (The Knot)

candycane (rangebuzz); dress (edressme); ornament (rap-up.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails