Monday, March 22, 2010

Pretty Little Things: Just Dahhhhling

Not Wedding Planning BUT still super duper CUTE!!!. So much so that I just had to share. I stumbled upon these super cuties while watching LXtv and I fell in love. Now, let me just clarify one thing, by no means am I a cook BUT I can sooo picture myself hosting a nice intimate soiree at home wearing one of these fabulous finds. Not that I would even cook in it, I wouldn't want to mess it up. But just to sashay into the room carrying my silver platter wearing one of these fab aprons (yes Aprons) from ValCooks . Not your average plaid plastic aprons either. These pretty little things are like fine garments that just screams, "Dahhhhling".



Take a look at her collection. My favorites are, Neapolitan (pictured above) Lollipop, Dreamsicle & Black and White Paisley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails