Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Planning: Where would you DO?

Many couples have thrown tradition far out the window of a 102 story building and making the experience at a wedding more about them and less about the text book version of what a wedding "should be". I get so excited when I am talking to a couple that is open to challenging the rules a bit. Not that there is anything wrong with tradition (I still love many of the traditionally aspects of saying I do), but the love story behind marrying tradition with out-of-the box is one well worth the read.

One of my absolutely favorite non-traditional elements in a wedding is in the ceremony seating. And if I had to pick my favorite option for clients that are not picky with the traditional aspect, it would definitely have to be "The Center of Attention". Seating guests circling the couple as they exchange vows, under a chuppah, mandap, or just the sunlight or stars. As they are surrounded by the love of friends, families and other loved ones. I think it offers such a romantic feel with a warm intimate setting, even if you have 200 guests at the ceremony. And who wouldn't want to feel like the center of attention on their wedding day?


Courtesy of Project Wedding

Tell me, what's your ceremony seating style?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails