Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Parties: The Wedding Salon - Novemeber 2010

I had to pleasure of attending The Wedding Salon yesterday ( 11-15-10) held at The Manhattan Center Studios on 34th street in Manhattan. I have attended many other Wedding Salons in the past because I just love to meet all the vendors, sample the goodies and see the gorgeous tablescapes. now this year it seemed a bit smaller and not as many vendors as before BUT I did have a great time especially experiencing it with a newbie ( my 2011 bride).

Some of my stand out faves were the violinist/aerialist (amazing) , the Tequila Avion (delish) and Shawn Rabideau (uber sweet)

In case you missed it, here are a few of the sights you would have seen:



violinist/aerialist

The room




Bloomingdale's Registry display


Shawn Rabideau & 2011 bride-to-be






Photos courtesy of my BBerry, hope you enjoyed:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails