Friday, February 11, 2011

Pretty Little Things: How Ya Like Me Now...Pt2

I didn't make any New Years Resolutions this year but I DID commit to completing some much necessary business stuff. And how excited am I that I can actually check one thing off my list...well kinda two things.

FIRST
  • If you have been following since the start you knew that my business name was "A Little Bit A' this". The story is I was never really settled with the name but now I am TOTALLY in love with "JunePlumm Events". I made all the necessary legal changes and other changes, but there was one last change required. This blogsite URL was still in the old name because I just didn't want to invest the time in starting a new site and losing followers and starting from scratch. Well I finally bit the bullet ( because now it's an easier option) and changed my URL from "www.alittlebitathis.blogspot.com" to "www.juneplummevents.blogspot.com". So please make sure you are STILL following me (pretty please)
SECOND
  • I updated the design...take a look. I totally love it. I worked with the wonderful folks at Designer Blogs (Thanks Lara) and I couldn't be happier in the final product. So what do you think?
So much more to come. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I havent been following from the very begginning but long enough to recognise that the change is AWESOME... You have done excellent. Keep up the great work and I am so looking forward to having JunePlument Events to plan my wedding while I "revel in the moment and not the details".

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails