Monday, December 19, 2011

Pretty Little Things: To Have and To Hold

Okay okay, I admit it, I am a bag FIEND. There is said it...whew!

I was going through my things the other day and every storage container I pulled out were full of bags and purses and clutches and totes. I was truly amazed at just how many I have. But I just can't help it, a great bag can really make or break an outfit just like a cool shoe can.  

Like these bags for instance:













Wouldn't these pair wonderfully with a bridesmaid or even bride. OR even to accompany you to a cocktail party. Whatever the occasion your bag should compliment your outfit and reflect your personality. And lucky for you there are SO many options to choose from so chose wisely.


photos courtesy of Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails