Friday, January 20, 2012

Parties: Team JasLo -Taste The Rainbow

As I mentioned in a previous post, I met Jasmine by chance. She is an amazing photographer and an even more amazing person. After our first encounter (networking) I swore that I would not rest until we would have the opportunity to work together professionally. Well my wish came true...kinda. You see, when Jasmine and I met, she was almost at the tail end of planning her rainbow wedding to Aloysius (a totally awesome dude LOL). And to my surprise she pulled JunePlumm Events in to assist her in the final stages of planning. From the first planner/client meeting I knew we were going to have a home run. I mean look how well this rainbow wedding came together:













I know I am a big sap and cry at EVERYones wedding but at this one in particular I was boo-hoo'ing like a 2 day old. The love that was in that room was thick and you couldn't help but feel like you have a part of their lives for decades. I know Jasmine and Aloysius do not need luck but I wish them luck anyway. They are truly meant for each other and I see nothing but longevity in their future. LOVE you guys!

And as usual no wedding is complete without the support from an amazing team of professionals to help bring everything together:

Photography: Katie Jane Photography
Hair/Make-up: Cari Duprey Hair and Make-up Artistry
Venue: The Waterview Club
DJ: Variety Music
Stationary: Flair DesigneryLLC
Florist: Jackie's Florist
Cake: Erga Italian Bakery
Favors: Mr. Ribbon
Jewelry: Sparkle Beast Designs
Officiant: Father Robert
Balloons: Balloon Bouquet of Long Island
Calligraphy: I Heart Calligraphy

THANKS! for your Everything!

Check Katie Jane's Blog for more pics of Team JasLo's rainbow wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails