Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pretty Little Things: Heel Condoms

I find some of my best information and products while perusing FB and today is no different. Look at this cute item I found which would make an AWESOME gift for your bridesmaids. Heel Condoms! Yeah... I had the same reachtion when I saw it. Think of it as a bra with removable straps that you can make strapless, criss cross, one strap or several other ways. EXCEPT it's for your shoe.  Take a look at this youtube video I found on facebook (necolebitchie) and see how it works:


The site Theheelcondoms.com, has many other types of shoe adornments to choose from. Here are some of my faves:









I love the concept that you can make your existing favorite shoe new again by slipping on of these heel condoms. I don't know about you, but I totally see these in my future!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails