Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Planning: What I'm Pinning

Are you on Pinterest? JunePlumm Events is and I am LOVING IT. It took me a while to warm up to it but I have officially been bitten by the pinning bug and I am running with it. As an event planner I am constantly strolling the Internet for inspiration, information and whatever else and Pinterest gives me the best option to keep all my inspirations in one place.

For instance, look some of my recent pins.


From my "Gowns" board

From my "Gowns" board

From my "For The Home" board

From my "Green Inspirations" board

From my "Blue Inspirations" board

From my "Stationary" board

From my "Cool Photos" board

From my "De Islands" board


From my "Aisle Decor" board

From my "Beauty" board

From my "Little Ones" board

From my "Yummies" board


It's not just about the weddings. If your on Pinterest follow JunePlumm Events we'd love to check your boards out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails