Thursday, September 20, 2012

Parties: Kingston Bridal Week

Most of you know I am a JAMAICAN, born and bred and I love all things about my country. So when I heard about this Kingston's very first Bridal Week I was overjoyed and excited and immediately started packing. Well sad to say I forgot to FIRST check the calender and when I did, I realized I had an event scheduled that same weekend...I was heart broken.

The weekend has come and gone and from what I have seen it looks to have been an amazing success. Everything from bridal wear to invites to gorgeous florals were on display. Guests of Kingston's Bridal Week were also treated to delicious tasty delights during this inaugural event which took place at The Wyndham Hotel in Kingston...and did I mention it was in Jamaica. I mean can you say win WIN. Needless to say JunePlumm Events is NOT missing it next year.  But, until then here are a few shots from the premier event:
















Can't wait for next year.

photos courtesy of The Gleaner & Live Stush & Tai Flora

4 comments:

  1. Sweet, Sweet Jamaica :D I'm Jamaican too and I can only imagine what it would've been like to be there. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i completely agree. I was so sad I couldn't make it but it certainly looks like a GREAT event!

      Delete
  2. Love this! Live Stush...people after my own heart...in name alone...LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails