Thursday, August 13, 2009

Parties: Meet the Bride: The Future Mrs. Lam (Tang)

Introducing the fabulous Bride-to-Be, the Future Mrs. Lam...ehm...Tang

How did you meet?
We met in High School, on the last day of my Junior year and his Senior year through mutual friends. Though technically we met years earlier in Junior High School but we never remembered each other until we started talking.

How did he propose?
We went on a champagne sunset cruise in the Bahamas. Afterwards we were walking along the beach and he started babbling like a fool, making no sense. I kept interrupting him with "What"? "Huh"? " I don't understand"? Finally he gave up and took out the ring box. In the end, I have no idea if he ever asked the actual question, "Will you marry me" or if I said Yes. I still don't know:)

Why did you say yes?
After 10 years of being together, I don't think there was any question of if I'll say yes. It was just the matter of when I will say yes. But who knew it would take a DECADE!!! Geeze
I have to say, this one gave me a huge chuckle. I am happy to see her time spent with her honey will result in a beautiful union in October 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails