Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Parties: A JunePlumm Event- Mr. & Mrs. Janice and Dwight Outar

As an event planner, nothing brings me greater joy than to see the vision of a brides wedding day come to fruition. What excites me even more, is if that bride is a friend, loved one or family member. Which was the case of the Island Stylee Bride whose destination wedding I had the pleasure of consulting on. The wedding for this fabulous bride and her handsome groom was held on the beautiful island of Jamaica. The weather was magnificent, the venue breathtaking and the bride was blushing (and I am not just saying that because I personally love her to pieces).

Take a peek into a few shots of wedding of Janice and Dwight Outar held in Ochos Rios, Jamaica on December 26, 2009:



Best of luck to Mr. & Mrs. Outar on many many years of smiles, laughs and unstoppable love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails