Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Planning: It's been a long time...

I know...I know. It has been a very slow summer for the A Little Bit A' This Blog, my apologies but I have had a lot on my plate this summer (and that's a good thing), and needed to scale back a bit. But I have promised even though I have been a bit M.I.A have not forgotten you all. And to make sure you haven't forgotten me, let's get reacquainted with some new and old "me" facts:

  • My name is Camille A. Plummer
  • I've been planning events for 5+ years now
  • I was born in Jamaica WI ( and go back every year)
  • I have developed an insane obsession with feathers
  • I love the color Chartreuse
  • I love cymbidium and phalaenopsis orchids
  • Half open doors and drawers irk me
  • I hate the sound of biting into apples or pencils (cringe)
  • I obsess over the details
  • I am an eager Godmother in waiting (God-daughter Brookie will be here any day now)
  • I love to dance...and is darn good at it
  • I have been playing mass (think Brazil carnival) in Trinidad for 4 years in a row now and I'm hooked
  • Once upon a time I wanted to become a Family and Relationship therapist (I often play one in my everyday life)
  • I am a big sap
  • I am a Taurus...and YES I can be stubborn
  • My ideal client is one that likes to revel in the moment and not in the details
  • Next to weddings, baby showers are my favorite event
  • I'm an only child (kinda)
  • I do not wear watches to tell time...but I will for style
  • I love marshmallows
  • I truly believe everyone deserves a little bling in life
  • I am 5 feet 2 inches tall... (that's my story and I'm sticking to it)
  • I hate cab driver seat belts touching my face
  • I'm not a yes ma'am. If I'm planning your event, and I think something is tacky...I'm telling you it's tacky.
  • I thank GOD every chance I get for all of my successes and not-so-successes. without him I wouldn't be where I am today!
THERE!...now that we have become reacquainted, what have you been up to?

1 comment:

  1. I just learned a lot more about you, nice to hear so much about you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails