Friday, September 24, 2010

Planning: The Other Flower (again)

I often look back at previous blog posts to see what was on my mind in the past. Well in true form I checked my blog to see what I was talking about one year ago today and saw that on September 23, 2009 I was talking about carnations. I have grown very fond of these flowers over the years and every year my admiration for them grows much stronger. I know they do not get as much love as roses, and orchids or other more "fashionable" flowers but a cluster of carnations can make a very beautiful statement.

Take a stroll down memory lane with me and see what we thought of carnations then (and now).


In addition, below are examples of how I have used simple carnations in two recent events.



Photo Courtesy of JIF Photography

Photo Courtesy of GrimDigital

How have you used carnations in your event?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails