Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pretty Little Things: I'm Dreaming of a Blue Christmas

Next week is Thanksgiving and for most it is a time of indulging in turkey, stuffing, apple pie, cranberry sauce & curry...anything (for my WI peeps). But for me, it means the start of my FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR. While I do indulge in the break from the diet and overeating it means one very special thing...PUTTING UP THE CHRISTMAS TREE. Immediately after dinner I roll myself into the living room and start by assembling and decorating my Christmas tree. There is something about a beautifully lit and baubled tree that brings the happy little girl out of me.

Every year I aim for a new color scheme for my tree and this year I am happy to have decided on a color I have been dying to use...BLUE. ALLLLL BLUE and in anticipation of this upcoming tree trimming event I have assembled an inspiration board to get me in the mood.


Season's Greetings. 

So what's your holiday theme this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails