Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Parties: Bakst Memorial - Celebration of Life


I had the absolute pleasure to assist Carmen on a very important day albeit a sad one. Her husband, author Harold Bakst, passed away in February and Carmen was looking for Day of Assistant for a very special memorial in his honor. This was my first memorial and even though one would look at it as a sad occasion, the "party girl" in me looked at it as a celebration of life. 

I was in awe, just sitting back and hearing all of the family, friends and loved ones talk about Harold and how he has made such a huge impact on them and their lives. I have never met him but I can truly say being a part of this celebration has impacted my life.and a positive way. Complete with singers, musicians, poets, speeches, dedications and even a dove release; we started the celebration at Greenpoint Memorial Park and concluded at Il Fornetto Restaurant. But enough chatting, see for yourselves how we celebrated the life of Harold Bakst.



















To help bring this celebration together, we partnered with:

THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! Love job my friend - Talia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails