Thursday, June 13, 2013

Parties: Team JoKita...Chevron Baby

This was a first for me. I was hired by a friend Penelope "Rum" to design a babyshower for first time expectant mommy and daddy; Joesph and Nikita aka Team JoKita. I had my reservations at first but I LOVED Rum and she spoke so highly of our first encounter ( when I planned a babyshower for one of her besties). So I said why not...let's give this a shot.

My first meeting with Nikita was nerve wracking (for the both of us). She was worried I would give her pin ons, wicker chairs and ceramic favors. I was worried that she wanted pin ons, wicker chairs and ceramic favors. Well it turns out, we both HATED all of the above and wanted no part of it.  They wanted a chevron, yellow and grey with touches of blue, light & airy,  baby shower to welcome their little boy, soon to join them in happy family-dom. Take a look at what JunePlumm Events delivered:
















I may say this allot but this has been one of my favorite showers. I just LOVE Chevron and loved to work with it for Team JoKita.

As with any event it takes a village to bring all the elements together. Team JoKita's Village consisted of:

Planning/Design: JunePlumm Events
Photography: JIF Photography
Stationary: Talia Felicia Events + Design
Linens: Elezye's Elegant Cover up's (chevron)  & All Affairs Rental (solids)
Cakes: Akila's Kustom Kreations
Venue: Hope City Empowerment Center


You guys are AWESOME!

1 comment:

  1. I love the theme! There's really something about the color yellow that just makes me happy and lighten my mood. The touch of blue also made it look more pretty. Congratulations on the success of the event.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails