Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Planning: If the Pants Fit Wear'em

Can we talk here...

Once upon a time brides used to look the same...Stuffed and Fluffed. But as we continue to evolve designers take more and more risks. Now some of these risks should have been buried in the designing room trash can but overall I applaud the style, variations and new trends we are seeing.

One of my FAVORITE new trends are PANTS!!!!!! Yes...O-M-G pants...bridal pants. I'm a girly girl and love my dresses and would never miss the opportunity to walk down the aisle in a beautiful gown, but I know soooo many women that eat, sleep and breath pants. Ask them to put on a dress and it's like you stole their man and ran off to Taiwan with him.  NOW those women have so many options: sheer, jacketed, dramatic, casual but all maintaining femininity. Just LOOK at some of the options:








* I am ALL over this! LOVE

Would you wear pants to your wedding?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails