Monday, July 27, 2009

Planning: Are you game?

What have you decided to do with your gown after your wedding day?

  • Sell it?
  • Store it and hand it down as an heirloom?
  • Re-design it into a new dress?
  • Give it away?
Or are you game to Trash it? In case you are not familiar, trashing the dress is a popular trend in which a photo shoot is designed around a gorgeous bridal gown in a not so gorgeous setting. Think about wearing your silk taffeta strapless ball gown in a dark alley and having it tagged (graffiti style). Or picture submersing yourself in a pool while wearing your off the shoulder silk satin A line gown? I LOVE this trend and think it is very sexy. I would be hesitant to "trash" my fabulous dress though but I am NOT opposed to buying a "stand in" to trash. Just for the experience.


For visual stimulation take a look at THIS trash the dress photo shoot I stumbled upon while perusing my blog roll courtesy of Linda Smith Weddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails