Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Parties: Meet the Bride - The Future Mrs. Outar

I find that in meeting new brides I tend to ask some of the same questions like, How did you two meet, how did he propose and why did you say yes. So I decided that going forward I should share some of these responses with you (with permission of course).

We begin with the future Mrs. Outar. A super fabulous bride-to-be that is as excited as can be about her Prince:

How did you two meet?

We met at a social gathering. We were introduced and it was magic from that moment on. It was like we knew each other for years. Calls, e-mails, texting, instant messaging, trips back and forth, There was no stopping us. This was it and we both knew it.

How did he propose?

The proposal was private, which is the type of person he is. We went for a drive, just me and my boo. Out of nowhere he got down on one knee and did his thang. And yes girl, I had known at that moment what was next. I had that hand out dangling, waiting for it to be placed in its rightful place. On my left hand. I just get jitters in my belly just thinking about it now.

Why did you say yes?
He's is the kind of man who is very kind, patient, loving, fun, family oriented. He never raises his voice and he is always tender to MY needs. He treats me like I'm a rare flower and nothing should touch or hurt me. If I leave it up to him, he would feed me all my meals. I'm his princess and he's my prince . He is the man that I have been waiting for all my life and I am ordained to be with and this man whom I will MARRY

Sweet. We wish this bride and her groom-to-be a wonderful and blessed union. And be certain JunePlumm Events will be there wiping our tears as they say I do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails