Monday, September 28, 2009

Planning: From 10 to 100...These Are My Confessions

CONGRATULATIONS to meeeeeee on my 100th post!!!! My little fledgling blog has reached a milestone (in my eyes). I rejoice because when I started my blog I wasn't sure how I was going to get through 10 posts let alone 100. And now here I am choc full o'many more posts to come.

So to commemorate my milestone (again in my eyes) I decided to provide you with some fun-facts & information about me that you may or may not have known.

1. My first name is Camille; not June

2. I was born in Jamaica WI, and currently live in Brooklyn, NY (big-up Brooklyn)

3. I love the color Chartreuse

4. I love reggae (go figure) and Soca music

5. I love roller coasters but would have to think twice about going back on Kingda Ka at Six Flags Great Adventures in NJ

6. I have a very loud and close family and I LOVE IT!!!

7. I believe a kiss IS worth a thousand words

8. My favorite cartoon movie is Mulan (She was a powerful stubborn chick)

9. I am an April born Taurus, and yes I can be very stubborn

10. Love Mac make-up (chestnut lip liner and Viva Glam V lipglass is essential)

11. I love sparkle

12. Color makes me happy

13. I am a better baker than I am cooker

14. I can finish a pack of gum in a day, more like a couple hours

15. I am not afraid to get my hands dirty

16. I like my steak well done. Please don't try to sell me on medium well

17. I was a high school basketball cheerleader (and still have allot of rah rah rah in me)

18. A JunePlumm (or better yet juneplum) is one of my favorite fruits in JA. It is a chartreuse-y color. I decided to add the extra "m" because my last name is Plummer and I wanted it to be a bit more personal.

19. I decided to start my business because 1) I grew tired of hearing my friends, family, co-workers and colleagues tell me I should . 2) I was tired of attending weddings and looking at all the details and re-working it in my head. 3) I was a bridal attendant and the contracted wedding planner was horrible (yeah I said it). I actually had to step in and manage some of her responsibilities so my friend would still have an opportunity to enjoy her wedding.

20. I love the look of excitement on the face of a happy client (it's why JunePlumm Events exists)

21. My favorite part of a wedding is during the ceremony when the groom extends his hand to the bride to help her to her position right next to him at the alter. There is something very chivalrous about it to me.

22. I love orchids. Cybidiums and phalaenopsis are my faves

23. I love pasta

24. I always question if I am good enough to make it this business but trust in the Lord to see me through all of my fears

25. I am not afraid to laugh out loud.

Hopefully you know me a little better today than you did yesterday and are still interested in seeing what tomorrow brings through the eyes of Camille Plummer of JunePlumm Events. I continue to feel blessed that you choose to take this journey with me.

See you over at blog post 101.

1 comment:

  1. Great Post, looking forward to the next 100.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails