Friday, September 18, 2009

Pretty Little Things: Paper Cuts

In my post on "Too Cool for Skool", I touched upon one of the trends Brides's New York says will soon make a significant mark on the industry. well, I couldn't' miss this opportunity to expand on these accessories. Papecuts are HANDMADE, HAND CUTout's on paper, soft and delicate rice paper. ..Yes, I said HAND MADE and HAND CUT.

Take a look at these found on Etsy (LOVE Etsy) courtesy of papercutdiecut:



Aren't they amazing. I have stared at them time and time again and would personally love to shake the hand of the person with the patience to hand cut these. I can't wait to incorporate these into one of my events.

1 comment:

  1. These are pretty cool, Good find my favorite blogger.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails