Friday, October 2, 2009

Planning: Friday For The Fellas: Pucker Up!

Many times I have witnessed a quizzical look on a groom's face after being told "I now pronounce you man and wife, you may now kiss your bride". It's the look that says, but her dad is watching. Or, should I lean into the right and tilt her head, should I put my arm around her waist first then pull her close, should I just dive in and slip her the tongue, or I wonder if I have time for a breath mint?...That look.

So I asked one of the grooms why he looked so puzzled and he confided in me that he was concerned about the "quality" of his kiss. He further clarified that he never gave it much thought prior to the wedding day, but at THAT moment all he could think about was doing it right.

So, just in case there are any other fellas having that thought cross your mind at the "Big Moment", the answer is very simple. However long you kiss, however deep your kiss, however way you kiss, the only thing that matters is that your kiss reads like one thousand I love yous.

courtesy of Charlotte Geary Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails