Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Planning: What's on Your Wish List

It's almost the end of October, which to me means Christmas is right around the corner. If you are like me and have a huge family I prepare my Christmas list in August and begin operation shopping immediately thereafter. I find this method extremely helpful as it gives me time to pace myself and not get stuck on those annoying can-you-ring-any-slower registers. Sigh. Prepping early also this leaves me time to get the family and friend out the way, so i can focus on buying the grand-daddy present for ...you name it MEEEEE.

I haven't quite narrowed down what I am buying myself for Christmas yet but now instead of keeping a spreadsheet of fabulous maybes i stumble upon, I will keep track of them on Wishpot.

In case you haven't noticed (on the sidebar of my blog), I am now a Wedding Expert on Wishpot. A super fabulous site where you can create and keep track of your own wish list of items you must have, should get, or recommend other's get. Oh and how interesting would it be if you create a wish list of things you must have and it "accidentally" ends up into your special someones in-box. Say it with me, "oh my, how did that get there" (tee hee).

Run, don't walk over to Wishpot and take a look at a few of JunePlumm Events' wish lists prepared for clients and passers-by of some of my fave picks. My lists will be evolving so keep checking. I find fabulous things all the time and now I am GLAD I have a place to keep track of them all.


What's on your Wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails