Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Parties: The Great Bridal Expo

On October 5, 2009 I attended the packed Bridal Expo held at the Marriott Marquis in Midtown Manhattan. The expo was frequented by many brides, grooms couples and families and boy did it show and a wide array of vendors. Due the the amount of attendees, did I mention it was packed, it was a bit difficult to get one on one time with some of the vendors but I was able to take a few flicks of some sights that appealed to me. Take a look below:


The Crowd:



And last but not least...

My name up high:

...no relation, just couldn't help myself

If you are in the NYC area and would like to check out the Bridal Expo, it will be back at the Marriott Marquis on January 18, 2010,

All images were taken by Camille of JunePlumm Events

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails