Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My stash from Biz Bash

Today I had the pleasure of attending Biz Bash in the city ( NYC). For those not familiar with Biz Bash, it is a trade show full or vendors in all areas catering to the special events arena. Vendors in linen, entertainment, catering, drapery...you name it, it was well represented. In addition, there are several seminars and awards specials. Unfortunately my time only allowed for me to attend the trade show but I am so glad I did or else I would have missed these:

NO...this is not a statue but it certainly looked like one.



 Inflate: Indoor/outdoor event space 




Twilight Fans look closely, this will be featured in the upcoming Twilight movie.




Bedazzle my Bon Bons. Can you say cute and deeeeeelish!


SO many awesome vendors now I have the task of sitting down and sorting through all the pamphlets, business cards and magazines... FUN!



All pictures courtesy of Camille of JunePlumm Events

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails