Thursday, November 26, 2009

Planning: My Many Thanks...


  1. God: Who strengthens me in all my days and nights

  2. My Mom: for blessing me with the gift of creativity and entertaining

  3. My 96 Year Old Grandmother: For showing me the true meaning of strength

  4. Family: By sticking together always

  5. Blogger: For giving me a platform to communicate

  6. Red Velvet Cupcakes: Cause who doesn't love them

  7. Twitter: For connecting me with so many fabulous industry leaders, movers and shakers

  8. Handbags/Pocketbooks/Purses: Whatever you call it, it keeps all my stuff together

  9. Stilettos: Because everyone looks better with a little lift

  10. Bling: Shiny is always better

  11. Patience: Without it I would be lost

  12. The Ability To Multi-task: Without it I would be lost

  13. The Ability To Work Well Under Pressure: Without it I would be lost (see a pattern here)

  14. Jamaica: My place of birth and where I will be in a few weeks...yippeee

  15. The Wedding Planner I met 3 years ago: Because she taught me how NOT to act

  16. My Friends: Because they believed & believe in me when I sometimes find it hard to believe in myself

  17. My Cousins: For allowing me to help/completely take over EVERY single event they try to host (tee hee)

  18. The Color Chartreuse: Because it is sooooo pretty

  19. My Car: It takes me from point A to point B

  20. My Ability To Laugh: It makes the day

  21. My Brides: Your continued trust keeps me & JunePlumm Events alive

  22. My Soon-to-be Launched Website: Because it's sooooooo Fabulous

  23. Facebook: For keeping me connected

  24. The Roof Over My Head: It provides shelter

  25. Money: Ahhm, do I even need to elaborate

  26. You: You make me excited to post knowing you are reading


...and much much more. HAPPY THANKSGIVING





What are you thankful for this year?

*image courtesy of The Daily Balance

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Elisha. I could have gone on and on because I have sooooo much to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails