Monday, November 2, 2009

Planning: Platinum Babies

Well what do you know, We tv has done it to me again. Not only do I have Wedding Sunday to look forward to with shows like Bridezillas, My Fair Wedding, Amazing Wedding Cakes & Platinum Weddings. But starting November 6th @ 9pm est I can now feast my eyes on Platinum Babies. This show will feature luxurious nursery's, baby showers and all things babies but with a platinum twist. Next to weddings, baby showers is my most favorite event so you know I will be watching.



Take a sneak peek at what is in store for us on Platinum Babies:






What do you think, are you excited about this show or do you think Platinum Babies is a bit much (you already know my answer) ?

1 comment:

  1. I will have to check this show out, for sure its over the top... especially for a little growing baby!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails