Sunday, April 5, 2009

Planning: April showers bring...

DIAMONDS, what else?

According to Wikipedia a diamond is the allotrope of carbon where the carbon atoms are arranged in an isometric-hexoctahedral crystal lattice...blah, blah, blah, yawn...A diamond is an illustrious, sparkly material that you put on and it immediately lights up your world and the world of everyone around you... well provided you have the RIGHT kind of diamond of course.

A diamond is also my birthstone (born on the 28th). My personal belief is that diamonds were created just for me (and anyone else sharing a birthday in April). I mean you need something shiny to cling to and shelter you from all the rainy weather. So in honor of the month of April, I have decided to dedicate a few posts to this wonderful material, after all a diamond IS a girls best friend.

To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Wow,I didn't know all that information about a Diamond. Once again another great post, cute funny and a little informative.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails