Saturday, April 4, 2009

Planning: A Little Bit A'...Who?

How did I get here, to be honest I am not sure but I am here and armed with waterproof mascara, ribbons and double-stick tape.

I guess I have been creative all my life. I would always watch my mom prepare for dinner parties and wonder why she felt it is necessary to put iceberg lettuce leaves around the bowl in which she would later put the coleslaw. "But mom", I would say, "why bother put the lettuce leaf in there if we are NOT going to eat it"? Presentation my dear, It is all in the details and the presentation. Fast forward a few, well maybe a couple a few years and here I am...all about the details, all about the presentation, all about a little bit a' this.

So, after a few years of planning office parties, weddings and showers along the way I finally decided to launch my own company, A Little Bit A' This. An event planning company that believes, no matter the event, it should be your day, your style, your way and it is my pleasure to be a part of it.

So sit tight and sneak a peak into the life of...well ME. An event planner that loves to share my thoughts, my loves and things that I stumble upon along the way.

It will be an awesome journey, one that I hope you too will enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Great Blog I love your first post, keep up the good work. I hope to see more wonderful post in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog I was really impressed with your first post. I hope to see many more wonderful post from you. Keep up the good work can't wait for the next one.

    V

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails