Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pretty Little Things: It's in the Bag

I have had my eye on these cute little sparkly gift bags for weeks now. Waiting for a "good" reason to buy and not just because they are shiny and sparkly. Well I finally had my opportunity, it is (well...was) Wednesday. Good enough reason for me.

Take a look at the variety of colors:

Silver

Teal:


Gold:



Green:


Fuchsia:


Asst.:


The bags retail for $3.95 at Papyrus. These will make great gift bags for a bridal shower. Decorate with favor tags and coordinating or complimenting tissue paper. Insert your guest favors and display them as room decor then hand them out as they depart.

**Your guest typically see the packaging before they see the prize inside. So make sure you are giving it equal attention.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails