Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pretty Little Things: It's all in the Sketch!

While perusing the summer 2009 InStyle Weddings magazine on a flight home recently, I came across an article on gown sketching. What an awesome memento of the gown you had 1 opportunity to wear and is now boxed away somewhere. And guess what, it is affordable. Dreamlines will sketch your gown, no matter where you bought it, and ship it to you (all the way from France...in about a week). How fabulous!!! You can get this for yourself so you can always see your beautiful gown. Or buy it for your bride as a special keepsake. Men you can get real cool points for this one (...wink,wink).


1 comment:

  1. My husband gave me a My Dreamlines sketch of my wedding dress. It was the best gift he has ever given me. So ...wink, wink is right! He was the envy of all my friends. Just a romantic idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails