Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Planning: Diamond Tutor

To continue on with my ode to diamonds month, I came across this very interesting site, RingTutor. Ring Tutor is an independent shopping service that, as I see it:

  • provides personal shopping services for you. They will take your budget and wish list and provide you with 3 online options of rings to buy that meets your needs

And:

  • evaluates and directs you in case you have already selected a diamond(s) and are unsure if it is a valuable purchase

And:

  • gives you basic diamond education and shopping tips

I think someone just pushed your easy button. Doesn't this seem like information worthy enough to magically appear in his in-box or around the house..."I don't know how that got there honey"...go ahead, I won't tell (wink, wink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails