Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pretty Little Things for your Bridesmaids: Handbags

While watching today's episode of Tyra featuring Mr. Opulence; I mean David Tutera, I was reminded of a Pretty Little Thing that I came across while perusing the You & Your Wedding Magazine (May/June 09 issue). I am talking about Floral Handbags. Let me elaborate, this trendy little item is a handbag whose perimeters are covered in flowers. Your bridesmaids will carry them in lieu of a traditional handheld bouquet, and guess what, you can even carry your little items inside. Now how is THAT for practical:)

In case you still have not figured out what the heck I am talking about, I have included some visual aid for you. Feast your eyes on these:














1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 27, 2009

    Cute and once again informative. Once again one of these pretty little things.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails