Saturday, May 2, 2009

Planning: WELCOME JunePlumm Events!!!

I have been creating, planning and organizing for many many years now. At first I thought it was just something I did to help a friend in need. But soon it became an obsession. Not a stalk you kill you obsession. A well coordinated event whose planning stages should run as smoothly as the main event...obsession. If there is such a thing.

I had to be involved in everything. I would go to the supply store and obsess over whether I should use square plates or round plates. I had to make a spreadsheet, task list and a timeline just to plan an outing to the mall. Needless to say some of my friends thought I was crazy, but most knew me better than I knew myself and understood that I was just doing what makes me happy...PLANNING and COORDINATING. I think my boss said it best when she said, "Camille if you aren't planning something, your not happy".

FINALLY, after listening to my friends and colleagues and struggling with fear of not being good enough, I decided to do it. But as only I do it, I couldn't just go forth and plan without having all my ducks firmly place in a well-coordinated row. I had to write a business plan, pick a name, register, logo, blog, etc.... and so A Little Bit A' This was born.

Fast forward a few months, while evaluating my next moves into entrepreneurship, I felt my foundation was in need of tweaking. I was happy with my name but not quite satisfied. And before I go forth and brand...I need to make sure the house was in order. So here we are reinventing the wheel and bringing you;

JUNEPLUMM EVENTS
An event planning company catering to the individual or couple looking to revel in the moment
but not in the details.

NOW! I am satisfied. I hope you will be too.

While we continue to finalize our full transition, you will still have access to this blog via: alittlebitathis.blogspot.com (temporarily) as well as our new blog address: juneplummeventsblog.com (recommend).

Stay tuned for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails