Friday, June 26, 2009

Can I Share This With You?

Since Blogs are all about sharing and today I cannot focus on anything BUT the passing of Michael Jackson, I wondered if you wouldn't mind me sharing this with you. There has not been one wedding that I have attended or coordinated that didn't have an MJ song that got everybody on their dancing feet. While one person is yelling "shamon" the other is trying their best attempt at the moonwalk, but all-in all it was pure fun. One song that always got me going and ready to move my dancin feet (and there are many) is Rock With You. It always took me back to place of happiness and joy and the thought of "rocking with" with the one I love.


So, allow me this opportunity to share with you one of my Michael Jackson faves that hopefully will get and keep your guests grooving.


Tell me, what is your favorite Michael Jackson tune that always gets the crowd on their feet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails