Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Parties: Taste of Times Square

In yesterday's post I discussed attending the The Taste of Times Square Event. Well attend I did. I went, I ate I conquered. I love events like these as it is a GREAT excuse to sample a variety of food without the feeling of guilt ( okay maybe a little guilt). It reminds me of cocktail hour, mini versions of everything.


So to outline my experience it was delicious. My faves Crab Cakes from O'Lunney's, mini crab meat with avocado cones from The View Restaurant & Bourbon Street Bread Pudding from B.Smith's Restaurant.



Here are some flicks from the event:



Wouldn't this make a great focal point for a tropical themed cocktail table:

B. Smiths...desert table anyone?:



Juniors Mini Cheesecakes...I am thinking yes for the desert table:





The View Restaurant: Cocktail hour Crab Cake Cones, yummm:

Planet Hollywood: More dessert options, Banana Foster's Cheesecake:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails