Friday, June 19, 2009

Pretty Little Things: Cookies

In my opinion the best shower/party/wedding favor is an edible one. I mean do you really need another mini picture frame or candle shaped like a wedding cake. At least with edible favors they are not only cute but also functional and hopefully delectable. One of my faves ( and there are many), are sugar cookies. Look at these cute versions below that would make great favor options for a bridal shower or Thank you Gift.








How cute are they. I would be all over the cheetah purse and shoe. They almost look too good to eat...Almost.
And available along with some of the "Thank you" Cookies:


These flowery boxes are adorable. I would cluster a few of the boxes on the table so they double as a centerpiece.
Credits: All photos courtesy of Weddingish.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails