Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Planning: The Center of Attention

Looking to spruce up your centerpiece by getting away from your typical clear vase? Your search doesn't have to be as stressful as you may think. Supermarkets, retail stores, local shops, vintage shops, they are all around you and full of useful vase-like materials. I recently coordinated a wedding where the vision required a "tropical look" and I wanted to stay within those parameters. I was fortunate enough to find exactly what I was looking for in the last place I expected to find it, and when I wasn't even looking for it. In Marshall's and Party City. So don't be hesitant to step outside of your comfort zone and begin sourcing not-so-typical locations for your event inspirations.

Below are a few examples of non-clear vases to jog your creative juice and get you to think outside the box:

Photos Courtesy of The Knot & JunePlumm Events

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails